In our efforts and dedication towards continuous improvement H&K is proud to announce our recent certification to the AS9100D standard.
The H&K team maintains a relentless focus on quality and continuous process improvements. We are proud of our reputation for delivering close-tolerance, high-precision, complex and challenging parts on spec and on time, all of the time.
H&K Quality Policy
We are committed to producing the highest quality machined parts with the finest degree of workmanship, while providing excellent on time delivery performance. We are driven by customer satisfaction and continual improvement. We are also dedicated to satisfying requirements in the standard, from customers, and within our own quality management system.
Our quality assurance program includes:
- Quality Management System certified to AS9100D
- Calibration system in accordance with AS9100D standard
- Tolerances held +/-0.0001
- Certified weld inspectors trained in accordance with S9074-AR-GIB-010/278
- Qualified AS9102 First Article Inspectors
- Inspection staff qualified and trained in practices of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) based on ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Internal Auditors who have successfully completed AS9100D training
- Staff certified and qualified in Level II Ultrasonic (non-destructive) Testing
- Inspection staff trained in statistical process control